Join us virtually for the live event on the church’s Facebook page or in person (*limited number of attendees; requires pre-registration) . All services will also be made available after the event on Pastor Dave’s Youtube channel. If you would like to receive the order of service, including hymns, scripture, and a few announcements, please reach let us know on the Contact page and we will ensure you are added to the distribution list.
*To pre-register to attend in-person, please contact the Church office.
To do this in a safe manner, the following procedures will be in place for those of us who choose to gather in the sanctuary on Sunday mornings:
- Registration: Seating will be limited to 30. In order to ensure proper contact tracing, we ask you to register yourself and each additional family member, with contact information by calling the church office at 412-921-6153. We request this information be submitted by 12:00 noon, Friday of each week.
- Entry/Exit: The Stratmore St. doors will be the only ones used. If you need the lift, please let us know when you register and we will be sure to accommodate you.
- Masks are Required – Please wear your mask when entering and during the entire service. If you do not have a mask, or forget yours, one will be provided to you.
- Sanitize Hands – Sanitizer station will be available when you enter the building.
- Maintain Social Distance – With the exception of family groups we ask you to maintain a 6 ft. social distance from others. Worship facilitators will be directing seating and exiting each Sunday. Even though we will have Plexiglass shields installed, we will ask that the front pews remain empty as the worship leaders will be unmasked while speaking or singing.
- At this time we are not able to provide any child care during worship.
- The unisex restroom in the back of the sanctuary will be available.
- Please be patient with the congregational leadership as we navigate this crisis. We’ve never done this before, and our main goal is to provide for worship in such a manner as to encourage all and endanger none.